Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Introducing Henok, Abenezer & Mikias Sexton!!!



We are so excited to introduce you to our 3 newest sons!!! We had the privilege of spending the morning with them today and thought you might all want to see some pictures...:)

Riley showing them (L-R: Mikias, Dad, Abenezer & Henok) videos and pics of our kids at home!


After we had given them the drawings that their new sisters had made for them! 


Playing games with the 2 youngest:)


I don't think this needs an explanation!! a boy is a boy is a boy...everywhere:)


Lovin their dad!

I took tonnes of pictures, of both our kids and the other children there. More to come tomorrow I hope! We are going back tomorrow morning to hang out again and then hopefully venturing out shopping in the afternoon...
As I sit and write back at our hotel, there is a downpour happening outside, including hail! I am feeling grateful and overwhelmed, blessed and anxious, thankful and hesitant. I know it seems like a crazy mix of emotions but I think when you bring change to a family, there is a whole range of emotions that take place.  And it is OK. I can say, without a doubt, that this- bringing these three boys home- is right. It will be hard, challenging, adventurous, crazy, fun, emotional - but right. Thanks for joining us on this unfolding journey...

Blessings,
Candra, Riley, Gabriella, Henok, Malachi, Abenezer, Mikias, Eve & Jude






5 comments:

  1. Oh you guys they are so handsome... I love Abenezers expressions, he is so beautiful.... Henok, wow his smile is edible, ... He is so perfectly handsome ... Mikias, gotten taller and lost some teeth <3 ... his growling face is my favorite he looks like he is having so much fun ( Riley it seems like you have met your match =)... love him on Riley's shoulders... Candra, how blessed they are to have you <3 I love that you got in there and played soccer, that is something they won't ever forget... You are amazing my friend.
    It's hard not to tear up with joy... You guys are so very blessed, 8 children, healthy and beautiful....
    Gabriella, Malachi, Eve and Jude- we are so happy for you guys... and super happy for your new brothers, cus they get to spend their lives with you...<3
    Much love to all of you
    Ben & Joni

    Blessings Joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh! Love this!! What beautiful boys - you all look so very happy!! Praying that God will prepare all of you for the big changes to come in the coming months and that you will blend smoothly as a family! :) Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your pictures with us today! The children here are smiling!!!
    Malachi: I like the picture where you made the scary faces! I made one too! It will be fun to play with all of my brothers. I miss you and I love you.
    Eve: I like the picture where Daddy was showing the pictures of us to Mikias, Abenezer and Henok. Now we have all see each other! I love you Mom and Dad.
    Jude: Daddy, will hold me with all of the boys? I miss you and love you. I really want to see you and Abanezer, Henok, and Mikias. I want you to bring the boys home soon.

    These pictures are filled with joy! What a beautiful blessing these boys will be to you, and you will be to them. God has done an amazing thing and we are SO excited to see how He will provide and act in the lives of each of your children, and in you!! We are looking forward to seeing more pictures of your sons --- our grandsons!!!! and you in Ethiopia, and we are looking forward to meeting them in person too. Can hardly wait! May God continue to shower you with wisdom, love, joy, patience, faith, and ALL of the blessings that He has in store for you and for each of your children. We are rejoicing with you!! Love, hugs, and continued prayers... "HE has done great things!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I have been checking your blog so often for this post. You have such BEAUTIFUL new boys. Thank you so much for taking the time to write blog posts and to post pictures. Keep them coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you've got me crying - praying you the best and looking forward to meeting your additional family members one day! -Neil

    ReplyDelete