Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Smiles

It is so good to smile...even when I don't feel like it. Here are a few things that made me smile this past week:

1. We were watching a cartoon Christmas movies a couple of nights ago and one of the character's was writing with a feather dipped in ink...
G: What is that?
Me: That is a feather dipped in ink. that is what they used as a pen in the olden days.
G: Did you use that whe you were in school?
Me: ...stifled laugh...No, it was even before Great grandma and great grandpa.
G: phew! That would be hard work!
I guess I am relatively old in her eyes!!

2. Being able to watch my son at his first school Christmas concert. He did so well and is quite the little performer!



3. Cooking with my little girl. She loves helping me make meals and it is so fun to teach her!

4. This little man - he makes me smile most of the time! He is getting goofier, loves to make people laugh has more words and it truly the best fourth child ever!!!! WE love him to pieces! (notice the barefeet again...never want to wear socks!!)





5. Watching Christmas Vacation with my husband and eating cheeseball, bretons and Coke. So good to watch, cuddle and fall asleep! OK, so the movie doesn't always keep my attention but the good company does!

6. Having the kids dressed up in their Christmas clothes...I love that my girls wanted to match this year! Better pictures to come but here is a sneak peak!


have a great Saturday!

Blessings,
Candra

2 comments:

  1. So cute :) Love those Costco dresses, E has one for Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a beautiful family. Outfits too are adorable. Hope you enjoyed celebrating your first family of 6 Christmas together.

    ReplyDelete