Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Joy, Joy, Joy!!!

These things brought me joy this week......


It's gingerbread time!

my very own monkey 

beef tagine...yum!
And my bunny chow today was also wonderful.
Riley told me it was almost the same as what we had in SA-just needed to be a bit spicier!

18 months old

little man and my big girl

waiting for Christmas gifts from great friends....don't peek!

reading his very own book

perspective from a 2 year old!

Have a great Tuesday! G & me get to go on a date to a concert tonite featuring a Jazz vocalist from our church! Super excited...
Please check out my last post to a tell me what you thought of the link....
Joy to you & blessings,
Candra

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Looks like your enjoying the holidays! I just read the link you had on your last post and I'm not sure yet what I think. I'll have to get back to you on that. Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Sexton family! Have a wonderful wonderful time together :)

    ReplyDelete