Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

happy Easter & Tug of War Part 1

This Easter weekend was incredibly wonderful. I have hoped for several years to get back to my grandma's for Easter. And this was the year. Friday, i took the 4 kids to a good friday service at West Portal Church as we don't have a goof friday service yet...it was a good way to start this very significant weekend. then we travelled down to the land of snow and ice...still... and spent the weekend at Pomona Acres with my grandma, and my mom & dad.  It was amazing... and the kids loved the freedom to run and run and run!!!
arriving in spring dressess to snowbanks!


fun times with grammie...cool dude!

Decroating easter eggs...tradition! we made 3 doz & only 3 so far have gotten eaten!

Easter egg hunting...so adorable!

found one

found some more

photo op!

easter morning with my 4 blessings!

coming down to find easter baskets!


found them.



making a snow bunny!

off to Brownville school - where Grammie taught!

handsome teacher

cute student

one room...the kids thought it was awesome!


with my mom and dad...love them!
with my grammie. love her.
had to add this one cause of all the memories it brought back...my grandma and grandpa (who passed away almost 24 years ago) with me & my brother. I am so blessed by the heritage I have been given through all of my grandparents!


part 2....tug of war...on the next post

Blessings,
Candra

3 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures!!! Thanks for sharing...xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of the 4 of them holding hands - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely way to spend Easter! Totally can understand why it was so special. Funny though, I've never thought to hide real Easter eggs for a hunt!

    ReplyDelete