Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

good.

This has been a good week. We were blessed to have a good friend  (Uncle Josh) join us for the weekend to work on our house. Riley is hoping to have the house (minus the garage) framed up by Wednesday. He continues amaze me as he works on the house, learning every step and following through it to completion! The end result will be incredible for our expanding family! And...we finally have power at the new place! yay!
This week has been good as well because I have been so encouraged watching my kids play together, care  for each other and have loads of fun together. That is not to say that this week has been without some tense times, some arguments and some tears. But they always end with forgiveness, hugs & kisses and unconditional love. Here are some of the moments I captured this week....

kisses for momma...never ever too many!

my little cuties...


my big cuties...so proud of their lego helicopter which they made by themselves!
little princess...if you know her I don't have to explain. Her name means lively...enough said! 


new haircut and a big, big smile!!

Life is good. never easy. but good. make sure to enjoy your family this weekend!
Blessings,
Candra

No comments:

Post a Comment