Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

awesomeness

So may baby girl is just about to turn three...

how cute is she...at 6 months!


and although I will do a birthday post next week, this needs to be said. 

She is awesome! 

Many people say "oh you have got your hands full with her" but I have to disagree, although she does keep us on our toes! Her name means "lively" and she is that but she is just my little princess, full of life, compassion and a whole lot of cuteness. She does not overwhelm me but reminds me to live life to the fullest, to be passionate about things (even if it is just for strawberry milk) and to forgive quickly. She is also showing off lots of new skills. The physical therapist in me is amazed that she is skipping and not even 3...and here are a few of her other tricks....




all by herself!


and today...in W*lm*rt, learned to ride a 2 wheeler with training wheels!

You are awesome and looking forward to celebrating birthday # 3 with you next week!

Blessings,
Candra

No comments:

Post a Comment