Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

life!!!

So her goes a bit of a random post , but sometimes they are the most fun!

I have now officially been back at work for 2 weeks and am lovin' it! There are still some kinks to get worked out at home, mainly my task oriented nature and learning how to be a bit more relaxed. But, all in all, it has been great! Riley does the morning run before work to get all the kids to the right places - he has been so awesome and supportive...even starting the vehicle for me in the morning and even once after work. The kids have done A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. at school and daycare and even the hour after work in the car doesn't seem too bad when I get to pick up all my kiddos!!  We have only ordered takeout once and meal times have not resulted in meltdowns but rather some pretty good family time. So- the fourth time around: things have gone well. Answer to prayer. And this was a new experience for me. A proud moment for mommy...



Saturday, I got to hang out with my gorgeous girls and we baked all afternoon!


and got to use my cute new measuring spoons...

and wear my new apron....


Ending the time with a nail painting party. Colors of choice were pink and purple...not surprising. It is super fun to just chill with my girls...and it is exciting to me that this is only the beginning...

Last night we got a call around 4:30 from a friend of ours asking if we wanted her to come over and hang out with the kids and we could go out. All for that. So we got a night out...nothing planned but sometimes that is the best! Absolutely love date nights! And....I got to stand on our main floor where - in about a year - our kitchen will be. Super cool.



So onto another week. Something to look forward. To create memories. To hang out with family and friends. To love. To hope. To live in the moment.

And to end with. The reason I try to live in the moment. More specifically 5 reasons...














hope you had a wonderful Monday,

Blessings,
Candraa

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog! You inspire to be a better wife and mother! I am so blessed to have met you and your family! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so positive Candra! I adore that about you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone - it is so fun to write. Hope everything is going well for each of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, glad the toque and mitts fit! Your kids look great, Candra. Hopefully we'll move in to the new house in the next two weeks (YAH!) and then with free time again, it'd be great to try to come out and see you all. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete