Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

in other news....

Today we received news that the agency we worked with (and are still working with) for our adoption is part of a merger with another agencyy. I don't know a tonne about it, but given the details presented, it looks pretty exciting. Although, I have to admit, we are all about change. Hence the events of our lives over the last few months!
Anyways, please check out my husband's blog for some more succinct thoughts about this
Riley's blog ). I enjoy reading his writing...so hopefully you will too.

In other news...

RUN143 is in the beginning of planning stages for summer 2011. Stay tuned for details - dates, how you can participate and who we are running for!

And...my baby girl got her very first haircut this week. It was a bit of a moment for me. She is definitely  my little princess. She did amazing and I have to say - gotta love Beaners! A haircut and a sucker!



4 out of 6 of us are fighting colds (one with fever and tonsillitis) so here is hoping and praying for a good night sleep!

And....hooray for our floor system being on! I love this man & all he does for us....


standing in our dining room of our new house!
 Have a good sleep everyone! Sweet dreams....

Blessings,
Candra

No comments:

Post a Comment