Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Links

So, I am so sorry I have been so quiet on the blogging front. I have so many posts started, so many thoughts running around in my head and yet no coherent ones!
I am continuing to think & pray about my role in how I can serve orphans and widows in our world. How I can be the hands and feet of Jesus. And I am learning and have been encouraged by many things recently. So the quick post is just a few links to check out....

This is my husband's blog and you are just gonna have to read it if you want to figure out the name! He is an incredible writer and has shared some of his thoughts about orphan care and adoption in his recent posts...check it out to see what our family is up to these days.


I have been following this amazing woman of God for a couple of years and this is the NPO she has developed. She has 14 girls that all call her mommy! How awesome is that! She is coming to Catalyst to speak this year, but alas, we are not able to go.....


God does not ask us to care for orphans & widows. He demands it. This organization allows people to experience it, sometimes for the first time. I am hoping to go in the next year or so...pending our adoption! Anybody wanna join me???


The dates have been set for 2012!!! Mark it off in your calendar!! Run, join us, START TRAINING NOW!!!!  We raised an incredible amount of money this year and look forward to VERY soon, seeing it be given to the family, the baby homes and Adoption Support Centre!!! See you all next year...

Have a great weekend!

Blessings,

Candra

No comments:

Post a Comment