Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

And I smile because...

..i get to be mom to this gorgeous ballerina!

..this little man is adorable and has started saying "love you mom" anytime, anywhere!

...when the skies look like this, i can't help but smile.

---this pic was taken from my front porch! love it.

...i am blessed to have these two guys in my life.

...my girls were super excited to make dessert for father's day! Death by chocolate.

...my kids got to experience what hail was today. 

...they got to see it up close and personal.

...this is our house... the shingles got delivered today!

... i am blessed to be a part of this family.


 I am loving summer - rain and all!! Summer dresses, flip flops, freezies, playparks, watermelon, shorts, gorgeous evenings, summer tv shows (my favorite right now, I will admit is,  so you think you can dance!), runs outside, BBQ's, new books to read.....it all makes me smile & am so thankful for each day.

have a great rest of your weekend!

Blessings,
Candra



No comments:

Post a Comment