Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

a little bit of the weekend...

We made a quick weekend trip to Saskatoon this weekend to celebrate my Dad's retirement after 35 years of service!  Other than being sick and have significant back pain for most of the weekend (no idea why...), it was so AWESOME to hang out with family and friends and be back in our last hometown!!! Enjoy the pics!

my adorable 4 day old nephew
...my sister is a trooper and was feeling great !!

2 VERY happy older cousins...
my girls adore babies!

early birthday party for my almost 4 year old
...celebrating with family!

hanging out with my love

the man of the hour opening his present! 

a stretched out pic but the spirit is there
yay for sisters and my mom!

celebrating Grandpa!...all the grandkids...right now
by the end of the year there will be 11, hopefully 12!



Enjoy your week...i am hoping to feel better by the end of it!

Blessings,
Candra

No comments:

Post a Comment