Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

A sneak peek!

We just returned home from a weeklong camping trip...and yes, we tented! I have had many people be quite surprised that we tented it but that is what we are used to and the kids did A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. And...I got to cook with our new 3 burner campstove - it was awesome! We had gorgeous weather in Prince Albert National Park and had a blast. Our only complaint is that is was too short! I will write more in the next day or so but here are a few pics of us on the beach!






hands in the sand

we can actually sit and relax momentarily!!!

camping!!!

Blessings,
Candra

2 comments:

  1. Now that's real camping! My parents took us four "kids" tent camping every summer for a week, when Dad was finished summerfallowing. We alternated between Glacier Park, Montana and Banff. This in spite of Mom being in a wheelchair from the age of 33, having contracted polio three months before my sister was born. We still went camping with a baby in diapers and no disposables those days. I don't know how she did it but we have precious memories of those family camping trips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big they are all getting--so glad you had a great time as a family!!!

    ReplyDelete